Nature’s Wellness Hair, Skin and Nails Formula Review: Is it Worth the Bad Smell?
The Kardashians have long promoted their precious gummies to improve one’s hair, skin, and nails. It was at that point that many people rushed to buy these supplements for them to have such glamorous hair like Kim.
However, what they do not realize is that these supplements have been on the market for so long, the only difference is, they were not made to be chewed and eaten as gummies.
Kudos to the brand that gave the hype because now, people are conscious when it comes to the maintenance of their hair, nails, and skin. There is still an ongoing debate whether those gummies affect the formulation or potency of the nutrients that help your body, but most definitely, the already existing supplements have their formulation down to the line.
With that in mind, we are going to check out one of the top-selling supplements when it comes to taking care of hair, skin, and nails. We are going to discuss its features as well as the pros and cons of using it.
However, one thing to note is that this product is notorious for having such a bad smell, that you will just toss it in the garbage. Are the effects of this product worth the stink? Is the bad smell really that bad?
Nature’s Wellness Hair, Skin and Nails Formula
The Nature’s Wellness Hair, Skin and Nails Formula is packaged in a bottle that contains 60 tablets, and it is recommended to take two tablets each day. Also, it is 100% natural and has other nutrients in it other than biotin that help nourish your hair, skin, and nails.
- It helps with the growth and strength of your hair.
- The product enhances the thickness of the hair follicles.
- It aids in strengthening the nails.
- The capsule is also said to enhance the appearance of your skin by reversing any signs of aging.
- The capsule supports your body’s metabolic processes.
- You might also experience an increase in energy.
- This can be taken by men and women.
- It contains more than a dozen of your body’s needed nutrients such as biotin, vitamin B-6, vitamin C, calcium, copper, vitamin E, L-Methionine, MSM, manganese, pantothenic acid, silica, selenium, and zinc.
- It has been manufactured in a facility that is certified by GMP, so you are assured that you get the best quality.
- It helps boosts the growth of your nails, as well as strengthen them.
- The product helps make the nail beds look shinier.
- There is a possibility that the tips of the nail do not seem to chip easily.
- Promotes the growth of healthy hair with less or no occurrence of falling hair and split ends.
- It helps the hair to be smoother.
- It also helps in thickening the hair.
- There is no aftertaste.
- The recommended dosage, which is two tablets a day can cause stomach problems. If you are prone to acid reflux, you can just take one.
- There are no significant results in terms of skin.
- It does not smell so good to the point that you will dread opening the cap of the bottle.
- The tablets are hard to swallow.
- It can give pimple breakouts to people, even if you only take half of the dosage.
Summary of the Features
The Nature’s Wellness Hair, Skin and Nails Formula is an all-natural tablet that helps improve the health of your hair, skin, and nails because it is filled with a lot of nutrients besides biotin.
Its effects are not only about the looks of the skin, hair, and nails but also to aid in improving the body’s metabolic process. In connection with this, this product can also help regulate your body’s energy levels.
Comparison with Youthifi Embrace Life Authentique Et Naturelle
Both the Youthifi Embrace Life Authentique Et Naturelle and the Nature’s Wellness Hair, Skin and Nails Formula are supplements that help with the health of hair, nails, and skin. However, the former is not made from all-natural ingredients. It even has the risk of containing common allergens such as peanuts, shellfish, wheat, milk, egg, etc.
Further, the significant effects of the one from Youthifi are geared towards the skin and nails. There are not a lot of positive feedback in terms of hair. On the other hand, the one from Nature’s Wellness performs better in the hair and nail categories.
The Nature’s Wellness Hair, Skin and Nails Formula is a good option if you are someone who wants to improve the present condition of your hair and nails. On the other hand, if you suffer from chronic pimple or acne breakouts, then this product is not for you. Better yet, stay away from it.
For the Hair:
When it comes to your hair goals, you really cannot expect good results from this if your reason for using it is to cover your bald spots. This is because the hair growing aspect of this product takes forever to show.
You have to at least go through 20 bottles before you can really see the results. With that said, this is perfect for those who already have a lot of hair and just needs to give their current mane a pick-me-up or a boost.
For the Nails:
In terms of nails, it helps in growing and strengthening them. If you are going to go back to the pros, you will see that most of them are geared towards the nails.
So, if you are someone who abuses your nails through acrylic treatments or gel polishes, you really need to take this supplement to help them grow strong and healthy. Also, for those people who have brittle nail tips, this supplement might just be the solution to that.
For Metabolism and Energy Level:
Lastly, if you are someone who is on the lookout for a supplement that can really assist in your body’s metabolic processes and regulating your energy, the Nature’s Wellness Hair, Skin and Nails Formula will not do anything for those. The claims of the brand regarding those two features are without merit.
Here comes the important question, is it worth the bad smell? Definitely, it is worth it, if you are in it for your nails, but other than that, you are better off choosing another supplement.