Best Organic Biotin Supplement to Help Improve the State of Your Hair and Nails
Are you bothered by that massive clump of hair on the floor? Do you regularly wonder why you cannot grow your nails out? You might be lacking biotin in your system.
The good thing, there are some of the best organic biotin supplements to help with those concerns, and we are here to review them for you.
You also do not have to worry about the harmful chemicals because the biotin supplements that we are going to discuss are organic in nature. Likewise, we are also going to go through the advantages and disadvantages of each supplement, in order to determine which one can work best for you.
Futurebiotics Biotin 5000 MCG
This company prides itself on having products that are 100% organic and natural. With that in mind, the biotin capsules are made of only Sesbania grand flora. This pesticide- and chemical-free plant was harvested from a privately-owned field that has a well-balanced soil, so as to encourage the growth of strong and healthy plants.
In the extraction process, they only used water-based techniques and did not use any form of chemical solvents. Thus, you are assured to get the purest form of biotin.
The white plastic bottle contains 60 pieces of 2500 mcg capsules and can last you a month if you take the recommended dosage which is two capsules in a day. This will not only support the growth of your hair, nails, and skin but can also help improve your body’s metabolism since biotin can also fuel your body with additional energy.
- This is very handy for people who are allergic to chemical compounds since it is purely natural and organic.
- The common occurrence of cystic acne after using biotin supplements is less likely to happen with this product.
- It helps with the growth of your hair, as well as the strength. You will experience less falling hair with continued use.
- It also promotes stronger nails.
- For people who tend to have itchy scalps, this is also helpful.
- You have to be really gentle with the bottle because the tablets break apart easily. There will also be a time where you just opened your newly-ordered bottle, and a lot of broken tablets can be found inside, which is really a waste of product.
- There are really no obvious changes when it comes to your energy levels.
- The product is in the form of tablets which make it hard for some people to swallow.
LifeGarden Naturals Whole Food Biotin Supplement
This supplement is natural, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan-friendly, filler-free, and organic. Additionally, it is made with Orgen-Bio®, meaning the nutrients are extracted by water from organic Sesbania agati trees.
Each capsule made contains 2500 mcg of biotin and is packaged in an amber-colored plastic bottle. Each bottle contains 90 capsules. As recommended, you should take two capsules in a day.
What is ideal is that this product is registered with the US FDA to not have any ingredients that may cause common allergies.
- It is promised that when it comes to strengthening your nails, the results are very fast.
- Apart from the promise of promoting better skin texture, this also helps relieve skin soreness.
- It helps in thickening your hair.
- For people who are sensitive to chemicals, this is a good option because it is all-natural and organic.
- You still get results in terms of growing your hair, but they grow very slowly. So this is not the best option if you want rapid hair growth.
- One serving, which is 2500 mcg can make you break out. More so, if you take the recommended dosage.
- Some people had experienced stomach pains when they took this supplement on an empty stomach.
Vitanesis Biotin Supplement
This supplement has the biggest amount of biotin in this list with a whopping 10,000 mcg for each capsule. The bottle contains 60 capsules and is recommended to be taken twice a day.
The company also marketed this supplement as a vitamin that helps with the overall health of your hair, nails, and skin. Additionally, it is GMP approved and can be taken by vegetarians.
At the same time, it does not have fillers and is created in factories that were certified by the US that have strict laws and supervision. This fact assures you that you only get quality and safe ingredients.
- This is perfect for people who did not experience any significant effects when they took biotin supplements with lower mcg. This one has a larger dose and may prove to give you an obvious effect.
- It helps with the rapid growth of your hair.
- It also helps in strengthening your nails.
- You will not experience any acid reflux because it is easy on the stomach.
- It is a pill that is very easy to swallow.
- There is no bitter aftertaste.
- As far as thickening the hair, there are no obvious results.
- The huge dose may not be for everyone since some people might get bad side effects with too much biotin.
Best Organic Biotin Supplement: Which One to Get?
For us, the best organic biotin supplement in this list is the Futurebiotics Biotin 5000 mcg. We chose this brand because it is straightforward when it comes to its ingredients and the corresponding effects.
The fact that it is all-natural, organic, GMO-free, gluten-free, and vegetarian-friendly, adds to its winning points.
Another good thing to note is its which is neither too little nor too potent, so you have that healthy balance which makes it possible for anyone to take this supplement. Further, it helps with the rapid growth of your hair, as well as diminishing the amount of falling hair.
This product also goes above and beyond on what it claims to do by helping with the itches of your scalp. In terms of nails, it does not really affect the growth, but it strengthens them.
However, this product is really not perfect, it has its disadvantages, as we have mentioned earlier. Nonetheless, these cons can be prevented by practicing diligence. Meaning, it is all in the user’s hands, so we really just need to handle it carefully.